Saturday, April 17, 2010

Take Your Beating With A Smile =)

So... lately I've been taking a serious beating from the devil...but I WILL overcome in the Name of Jesus...I been sitting here thinking about what I'm going to say tomorrow when I testify... and I need to testify...I'm just not sure what to say.

Basically, I've been playing by the devils rules. That's such a bug mistake, and I refuse to be bound anymore. I am free because I was bought by the Blood of Jesus. If I continue to live my old life, then I let Him die in vain. this will not happen.

The strength God has put in before, He can put in me again. I'm trusting Him now. I need to. When I came up out of that water, I was a new creature. I know this, because the Bible tells me so. I do not have to live by my old rules. I am so so so thankful.

I mess up all the time. It's hard..because friends of mine here, that aren't in church, sometimes put me on a pedestal of sorts. Its hard to say if I like this or not. I do, because, then I have a chance to bring them to Jesus. I don't, because, I'm not perfect. I am human, and humans will always let you down. So when I mess up, then they look at me as if I'm a hypocrite. I never claimed to be anything other then a sinner saved by Grace.

So, this week. I made a lot of bad choices, that led to a lot of bad consequences. I even went as far as saying that I didn't want to attend church anymore. This isn't going to happen. I will not let the devil steal my victory yet again. He has taken too much territory and too many things in my life. I will not allow one more inch, with the help of God. I can't do anything without Jesus, so I trust Him to keep my battlefield protected.

I want to publicly thank Him for His Mercy, Grace, and Forgiveness. I am so excited to know that He knows who I am, and loves me anyway. No matter how badly I mess up, I can still run to Him and everything will be made right. All things work together for those that love God. I love Him, more than anything. So, I know this promise pertains to me. Thank You Jesus for Your promises, and Your Truth. Thank You for letting me experience You. <3


"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

0 comments:

Post a Comment