Saturday, April 10, 2010

Act Your Age, Not Your Shoe Size

Okay...sooo I'm pretty sick right now...but i really just HAD to blog about this....

Alright, so you know, from the last blog, about this creepy guy that told everyone about some awful, horrible, mean thing that i said....well i found out what i did...when he walked in the door.. i said... are you ready for it?




"Oh, wow."

Yep, that's it..like..are you serious? I don't even know...

So yes...I must be the meanest person to walk the planet. It's just like...I can't believe that something like that could hurt him as bad as he's making it out to be...My opinion...it was to get attention, and make me look bad because he's angry at me, and for no reason, I may add. Whatever...If something like two words "Oh, wow" not even said to you, makes you cry like that, for REAL? Then you need to grow up...

I have now confirmed my suspicions that this guy is mentally unstable

0 comments:

Post a Comment