Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm a hazard to myself...

So, its been a while, I don't really even know what to say. I just don't care anymore. Not about almost anything. I need someone to talk to, but everyone is too busy to be concerned with me. Yea, my family is there, but it's not the same. It hurts.

I can feel God pulling on my heart, and yet, I still feel alone.

I know I'm rambling, but I just have no clue what to say.

I am tired of being me. I just wanna move somewhere and start over.

I disappoint everyone. Not smart enough, not skinny enough, not cool enough, not punctual enough, not pretty enough. Didn't finish High school, having problems in college, having problems at work, I'm gay... Just a continual diappointment...

I'm very sad. Maybe I'm just tired.


Never win first place,
I don't support the team
I can't take direction
And my socks are never cle

Teachers dated me
My parents hated me
I was always in a fight,
'cause I can't do nothing right

Everyday I fight a war againt the mirror,
Can't take the person staring back at me.

I'm a hazard to myself.
Don't let me get me.
I'm my own wort enemy.
I wanna be somebody else...

2 comments:

andrea faith said...

Jacqueline- Your poetry is very impressive. It is really easy for me to relate to your situations and how difficult it is being young and dealing with constant life-changing decisions. I am also in the major of Deaf Interpreting, love Jesus, and am fascinated with art. Also, I am moving across the country to pursue my dreams with a new start. God Bless You!
-Andrea

Fresh Garden said...

Touched my heart!

Post a Comment