Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wake Me Up When September Ends...

I don't really know what to put here...

Things were going really well.

I kind of talked to my family today..

Every time I talk to them, my heart breaks a little more...

I don't know what to do.

I'm too hurt to make a rational decision.

='(

Why isn't how a person treats me more important than their skin color...???

Things will never be fixed.

There's nothing I can do now.

It's out of my hands...

Nothing will ever be the same...


"For every laugh there should be a tear..."- Walt Disney


Well, I guess if Walt was right, I have a lot of laughter coming eventually...



Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are

As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost

0 comments:

Post a Comment