Tuesday, December 29, 2009

For the New Year...

Kay.. so yea, I am doing a blog about my New Year's Resolutions. I want to, and this is my blog so this is how it goes. I feel like this makes it more....what's the word? Concrete? I guess thats what I'm going for...Either way, you get what I mean.

1. STOP SMOKING!!!! I can and will... ( I can do all things through Christ who strengths me....)

2. Stop biting my nails...yea, nervous habit I picked up as a kid, and the more I learn about it, the more I need to stop.

3. Get back on a better sleep schedule... staying up til 4 and 5 AM just isnt good for me.

4. Read my Bible every day. I bought a Daily Walk Bible, so hopefully this will help with that.

5. Floss every time I brush my teeth.... don't judge me. You know you dont do it every time either so =P

6. Lose 20 lbs...yea...normal NYR....but its something I want to do for me.

7. Once I stop smoking...set aside one day every other month to fast. (UNTIL I stop smoking.. do a technology fast twice a month.)

8. On the other months, do a one week Daniel's fast.

9. Witness more...

10. Treat myself and those around me with more kindess.

P.S
There will be a new blog about whats going on soon, but right now, I have a headache and just want to go to bed, Goodnight my dear readers, I love you all. God Bless!!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment